Campania has been known since ancient times as Terra Felix, fertile soil, and the relationship between our region and wine is very ancient. Falanghina, Piedirosso, Aglianico, Fiano, Greco, Biancolella, Coda di Volpe and Asprinio are just some of the more than 100 varieties of vine present in Campania and, therefore, represent only a part of…
Our “food tours” bring together the cultural and artistic aspect with Neapolitan gastronomic excellence. An authorized tourist guide of the Campania Region (English speaker or other language required) or an expert of the Parthenopean gastronomic tradition will accompany you on your tour.
A tour of Naples can’t be considered complete if limited to the artistic history of our city, its social history and cuisine are as significant for a full experience: coffee, pasta, sfogliatella, pizza, ragu, taralli; as well as the history and colour of its markets (Pignasecca, Antignano, Sopra le Mura). For this reason we offer a series of activities for travelers and tourists who wish to see Naples from a different angle. All our activities are suitable for families with children from 3 to 14 years..
Naples Street food Tour
Duration: 3 hours – Itinerary Old Town:
- Meeting point is at Piazza del Gesù
- Walk along Via Benedetto Croce (SpaccaNapoli) and stop for a coffee and a “sfogliatella”
- We continue our walk to Piazza San Gaetano through piazza San Domenico and San Gregorio Armeno, area noted for the tradition of the crib. Aperitif with “taralli”, true Neapolitan street food
- Visit to the Cathedral of Naples and lunch with warm and fragrant “pizza a portafoglio” and “crocchè“
- Limoncello tasting and babbà
- The tour is with a licensed guide or an expert on Neapolitan’s history and tradition
From Monday to Sunday. Minimum 2 people. The cost of this tour varies according to the number of people
Naples food tour “A walkabout in markets and cooking class”
Duration: 4 hours (including cooking lesson) – Itinerary Naples food tour “A walkabout in markets”:
The grocery markets of the big cities are part of its socio-cultural attractions, so we offer to go shopping with us among the local markets (Pignasecca, Antignano, “Sopra le Mura” at Porta Nolana, etc …). Sharing with visitors the history of these markets, then moving to the location for a lesson on Neapolitan “street food”. Crocchè, fried pizzas and more.
- Meeting point in Montesanto for the market of Pignasecca
- Purchase of products at market desk.
- Cooking lesson.
From Monday to Saturday. Minimum 2 people. The cost of this tour varies according to the number of people.